All Recent Comments

Commenter Target Subject Comment Date
Carol Holdren topic "Name of this orchid" by ETHEL HAY Hi Ethel, there is a terrific software program, Orchid Wi... 6 months ago.
Paula Milano topic "Pot. Hawaiian prominence america red orchid" by Paula Milano I am looking for the best conditions and care tips for gr... 6 months ago.
Carol Holdren member plant Sngl. macloughlinii by Nicholas Stein Very cool’ 7 months ago.
Carol Holdren topic "Mystery Orchid" by David Hickman It is a peloric Phalaenopsis hybrid. I don’t know the n... 7 months ago.
Edward Zapata topic "Lady Bug or dangerous bug" by John Small When I see bugs I am unsure about I think of the movie ( ... 7 months ago.
Wyatt Parker member plant Zygopetalum var. Big Red One by Wyatt Parker Thank you! 8 months ago.
Carol Holdren member plant Renantanda Sunrise 'Prasongs' by Andrew Chan Great job Andrew! I have the same plant which just bloom... 8 months ago.
Carol Holdren topic "Dendrobium No I’d. HELP!" by Rae Walker Hi Rae, Hybrids are difficult to identify unless they ar... 8 months ago.
Carol Holdren article "CATTLEYAS: Control of Blooming Time" by Robert M. [Bert] Hamilton (Compiler) Hi Tatjana, I believe it refers to the AOS Orchids Bullet... 8 months ago.
Carol Holdren member plant Lc. Nice Holiday 'Suntopia' by William Gorski Fabulous markings and color! 9 months ago.
Roberto Sforzin member plant Lc. Nice Holiday 'Suntopia' by William Gorski Very nice 9 months ago.
Robert H. Findlay topic "Phragmipedium Cape Sunset or Eric Young?" by Darrin Duling You can compare photos of the two crosses are orchidroots... 9 months ago.
Robert H. Findlay member plant Phrag. Ecuagenera Dream by Robert H. Findlay Thank you 9 months ago.
Tatjana Opekunova article "CATTLEYAS: Control of Blooming Time" by Robert M. [Bert] Hamilton (Compiler) How to Read Full Text of Article A69-524 9 months ago.
Tatjana Opekunova article "CATTLEYAS: Reasons for Non-flowering" by Robert M. [Bert] Hamilton (Compiler) How to Read Full Text of Article A64-145 ? 9 months ago.
Joan Feldman member plant Phrag. Ecuagenera Dream by Robert H. Findlay Beautiful 9 months ago.
Carol Holdren member plant Zygopetalum var. Big Red One by Wyatt Parker Nice grouping 9 months ago.
Carol Holdren topic "Need ID, Please" by Oliver Quin Surco Hybrid orchids are difficult to identify - and especially... 9 months ago.
Sara D member plant Phal. bellina var. Coerulea by Sara D First bloomed June 2021 10 months ago.
Debbie Chase topic "Identify This Orchid " by Debbie Chase Thank you Colin. 10 months ago.